Friday, October 11, 2013

Another Quarter

            There are so many I want to say but first thing of all I enjoyed these past days and months. I’ve been joining Extra Curricular Activities lately, and I’ve been thinking that my academics are being left behind.
            This quarter I joined the choir which develop my singing capabilities moreover it developed me to become more socialized, and I learned that “teamwork is the key to success”.  We practiced very hard and we became 3rd place in the Solidarity.  In the month of September is the Science month and we participated in the Robotics dance competition and we were 1st runner up. And I think this quarter is very fun.
            I truly like this quarter, but I think my academics was left behind, and in this next quarter of this school year I will focused on my academics more than extra curricular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment