Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Christmas
                



                What is Christmas? Do you know what Christmas truly means? Why do we celebrate Christmas? Why is it important to celebrate Christmas?

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
                -Charles Dickens

                 Christmas is the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ’s birth, held on December 25, that’s what I saw in the internet, but for me Christmas is the season to love and care for one another more, cause even when it’s not Christmas we must love and care for one another. Christmas for me is the time to enjoy our life with our family, to relax because it’s a holiday, and to make someone happy.


                Truly Christmas is a wonderful blessing from God.  God gave us these times to bond with our family more and to enjoy our life. So make every day count and live our life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment